- A permit is required to have a yard sale in the city limits of Litchfield Park
- There is no fee for the permit
- Apply for the permit at City Hall, 214 W. Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, M-F from 8am to 5pm
- The owner or occupant of a lot in a residential district may conduct no more than two (2) yard sales in any 12-month period.
- A yard sale shall not exceed three consecutive days
- A sign permit for the yard sale is required pursuant to Section 35.32
No sign may be:
- Maximum sign size is 2 ft. x 2 ft. and maximum number is six (6)
- Sticker(s) provided must be affixed to the front of each sign
- Signs must be affixed to a stake and placed in the ground
- Signs may be placed in easements along street side curbing, no closer than two feet to the curb
- Applicant may place signs in the morning of the first day of the event and must remove signs immediately at the close of the event
- affixed to a utility pole
- affixed to a City tree
- placed in such a way as to obstruct the view of pedestrians or street traffic
Signs posted in violation of the above guidelines will be removed, and a citation may be issued resulting in a penalty, as per the Litchfield Park Zoning Code, Section 8.02.