Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Please keep remarks to the above time limits unless requested by the City Council to speak longer.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to have your concern addressed, please complete this form, along with additional information and email it to the City Clerk at email@example.com.
If you are attending the meeting, please present your completed form to the City Clerk before the meeting starts. Submittals received after the start of meeting will not be accepted.
Please state your name for the record, be brief, stay on the subject and present only new information. The Mayor reserves the right to ensure that all testimony is pertinent and not repetitive in order for the matter to be handled fairly and expeditiously. If you have any questions concerning the meeting or procedures, please call the City Clerk at 623-935-5033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.01(I), a public body may make an open call to the public during a public meeting, subject to reasonable time, place, and manner restrictions, to allow individuals to address the public body on any issue within the jurisdiction of the public body. At the conclusion of an open call to the public, individual members of the public body may respond to criticism made by those who have addressed the public body, may ask Staff to review a matter or may ask that a matter be put on a future agenda. However, members of the public body shall not discuss or take legal action on matters raised during an open call to the public unless the matters are properly noticed for discussion and legal action.
1. If you are here to speak on an agenda item noted as “Action/Comment”, your comments must pertain to that agenda item and the action that is before the Council for consideration. General comments that go beyond the scope of the agenda item will not be received during this time. General comments and statements will only be accepted during the “Call to the Community.”
2. Once the “Call to the Community” begins, no further speaker forms will be accepted, so please turn them into the Clerk before the meeting begins if you wish to address the Council.
3. In order to keep the meeting moving in an efficient manner, speakers will only be allowed to address the Council once during the “Call to the Community” and are asked not to present repetitive comments.
4. Public comment will be limited to three minutes per speaker. Staff may provide a 10 or 15 second warning before your time is up so that you may conclude your comments accordingly.
5. The “Call to the Community” period is for comments to the City Council only. Your comments may not be addressed to other members of the public. In addition, no profanity will be tolerated. Everyone is asked to present their comments in a respectful and courteous manner.