Voter Registration, Early Ballots, and Active Early Voting List
The Maricopa County Recorder is responsible for voter registration records. To be qualified to register and vote in Litchfield Park elections, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- Eighteen (18) years of age or more on or before the date of the regular general election following your registration.
- A resident of the City twenty-nine (29) days next preceding election.
- Able to write your name or make your mark, unless prevented from so doing by physical disability.
- Or never have been, convicted of treason or a felony, unless restored to civil rights.
- Or never have been adjudicated an incapacitated person.
Contact Maricopa County Recorder for the following:
- Register to vote, verify your registration, or update your current registration.
- Request an early ballot for an election.
- Request to be placed on the Active Early Voting List (AEVL).