This plan review guideline is to be used to ensure that the drawing submittal package is complete.
Two copies of each are required for plan review submittal.
- Scaled plan showing property lines, address or legal description,lot area/ coverage, location of existing and/or proposed buildings
Grading and Drainage
Building Construction Plans (including Tenant Improvement)
Two (2) copies of the stamped and signed
- Drawn to scale with all appropriate dimensions shown
- Plans shall include (at minimum): Foundation plan, floor plan, four (4) building elevations, foundation/wall/roof section detail(s), interior sections, roof framing plan, structural details, along with details/schedules (door/window) and specification documents.
- For tenant improvements, a detailed floor plan with section details (including interior braced wall details, suspended ceiling details, rated wall penetration details, etc.), as well as exit signage, exit illumination and interior sections/details showing ADA compliance.
- Associated plans for Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical
Gravity and Lateral Loading Analysis
- Stamped and Signed (not required for TI's)
- Stamped and signed geotechnical report (not required for TI's)
Fire Alarm/Sprinkler System Design
- Drawing submittal requirements, along with plan review and inspection procedures are established by the City of Goodyear's Fire Service. For more information, please call (623) 932-3494.
Energy Code Compliance
- Energy Compliance Report
- Mechanical Compliance Report
- Lighting power compliance for both interior and exterior